Friday 23 May 2014

Left, right and up!

Fixed a few more glitches - including the 1st frame glitch - and added right and up to the guard's repertoire. As for movement, only down to go, although there are still a few more minor issues with the guard movement as a whole. The guards also die and re-spawn.

I'll press on with adding down and then look at solving the remaining issues.

Aside from the AI, I really am starting to round out the code. I'm missing the high score entry routine, and the circular wipe, but there's not a lot else aside from the editor, which I'm not planning on porting. I'll need to write my own level data access routines, which will likely be bank-switched into memory to negate the need for any DOS (and also facilitate a cartridge version).

But, I'm getting ahead of myself here. The immediate task is to complete guard movement.

No comments:

Post a Comment